Announcing Help Me Grow San Mateo County—
Website Coming Soon!
What do you need to know to help your child grow?
Help Me Grow is your first stop for information to help you support your young child’s learning and development.
Call, text, or email us to share questions about your child’s early years (birth to five), learn about community resources, and get connected to information and support.
Through Help Me Grow:
- Have a confidential place to explore questions about their young children.
- Learn about community activities and services for their child and family.
- Connect to services for a child who may need extra support.
- Gain increased community connection.
- Receive more referrals to their services and programs.
- Have one centralized resource where they can refer families.
- Can rely on Help Me Grow to follow up on referrals.
- Have easy access to information on community-based services.
- Attend provider networking events to share new resources for young children and families.
We’re here to support you.
It’s free & confidential.
Services available in English, Spanish and other languages.